Thruxton Motorsport Centre is now in it’s 30th year of providing driving and gift experiences.
Thruxton Motorsport Centre is the hub of driving activities in the UK with an extensive fleet of racing cars and supercars that are second to none. The driving experiences can be used for Birthdays, Christmas, special occasions, rewards and much more.
You can purchase an open dated gift voucher as a present, the recipient just has to book a date to attend or you can book a date to attend at the time of purchase. Nowhere else in the UK will you find the range of Supercars to drive on a licenced race circuit.
Thruxton driving experiences enable the lucky recipient to drive a range of fantastic supercars and racing cars on a race circuit (no speed cameras, traffic jams or police).
Thruxton Motorsport Centre aims to substantially raise the game of driving days and driving experiences in the UK. They want to give their customers the best choice and best value for money driving experiences on a proper licenced race circuit in the UK, in a fleet of amazing supercars and racing cars
10 Top Reasons to buy your Track Day from Thruxton:
1. Thruxton is the fastest race track in the UK and a fully licensed FIA venue. It is not an old disused airfield or an ex-military test track.
2. You drive on the full 2.4 mile circuit as used by the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) and other top class championships plus we have all the expected venue spectator facilities.
3. NO 70 mph speed limits or numerous “cone chicanes” to keep the speed artificially slow.
4. The latest models from Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Martin.
5. No on the day pressure to purchase an expensive accident damage waiver at registration. The price you see is the price you pay.
6. Fifth Gear TV presenter and racing driver Tiff Needell in attendance on 90% + of the driving days and you can buy a high speed, sideways ride in a BMW M3 with Tiff on the day.
7. Thruxton Motorsport Centre has over 30 years experience with over 10000 happy customers a year.
8. Thruxton Motorsport Centre and its instructors are employed by BMW UK, Ferrari, Maserati GB and Vauxhall with their VXR brand on various driving, prospecting and training events at different tracks and venues across the country.
9. Thruxton Motorsport Centre is owned by the British Automobile Racing Club (BARC), a members club that operates other UK tracks and owns the British Touring Car Championship, the UK’s most prestigious racing series. All BARCs profits go back into the business and other motor racing activities, so you can be assured of the best driving experience.
10. Thruxton are Auto Express award winners 3 years running. Thruxton believe they offer the best driving experiences in the country and have come top on the three occasions that have Auto Express magazine conducted driving experience product tests.
You can book directly online with Thruxton Motorsport Centre
You can buy for yourself or as a gift voucher for a friend.
It’s also always worth checking out the leading gift experience companies as they often use their buying power to offer lower prices especially if they have a special promotion running!
The best two gift experience companies to try for Thruxton Track Days are:
Both Redletterdays.co.uk and Buyagift.co.uk have full online ordering and are highly reputable companies offering a good standard of service.
Getting to Thruxton Circuit:
Once on the A303, follow signs for Thruxton Circuit ONLY, ignore signs for Thruxton village. Upon leaving the A303 follow signs for Thruxton Circuit.
Using a Sat Nav:
It’s best to search for THRUXTON CIRCUIT and not use their post code.
Getting to Thruxton circuit by rail:
The closest train station to Thruxton Circuit is Andover station. There are regular services from London Waterloo to Andover station.